17-19 June 2022
Registration now open
The Cymru MTB Classic route explores Wales’ craggy terrain, famed trails and regions never raced on two wheels, as well as a trip to the spiritual home of mountain biking in the United Kingdom, the Coed-y-Brenin Forest.
Two person teams
The Cymru MTB Classic is a mountain bike stage race for teams of two. Teams are in it together, from beginning to end and will need to work together if they are to claim their finisher medals.
- 3-days of mountain biking in UK’s top MTB destination
- Pre-race trail test ride: 10km mixed terrain familiarisation day
- Water points and nutrition throughout the race route
- Professional on course tech support
- Daily post-stage recovery meal
- Rider Village at Dolgellau, food, drinks available and rider hub to share stories
- Daily bike wash
- Safe overnight bike park in Dolgellau
- Welcome dinner and briefing
- Rider gift
- Finisher medal (for official finishers)
- Exclusive opportunity to qualify for the Absa Cape Epic
Qualify for the Absa Cape Epic
The Epic Series is a global portfolio of best-in-class mountain bike stage races, and is launching its first race in the United Kingdom. Expect nothing less than world-class riding and unmatched on- and off-bike experiences, and a chance to qualify for the pinnacle race: The Absa Cape Epic.